be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

SPYs

Little did we expect to see so many PYs in this trip back to SG (8 to 11 Oct). We really gave them a surprise too. Some had got promoted and I get to know that I would be a Cpt if I had stayed. However, many of the ladies do not seem happy with what they have. Hope they will find their happiness, maybe they have too high hopes. I knew I had made the right choice to have married and to be in Japan.

Still surprised by GH's buy as there is no pressing need. He may want to experience independence. With no one staying with parents now, seems inappropriate that we are so far away. But we are happy with our lifestyles here. GK admitted to enjoying quality of life better as there are so much more nature and range of products. We can always build a 3 storey house in inaka area. Oh! I am so excited by the idea. But I have to console my parents.
Especially dad. He will be very sad. I can feel he needs me much. Actually, GK's parents too. So torn apart.

Ah ma and pa are in Tokyo Disneyland now. They will be going to Osaka and Hokkaido before we fetch them from Haneda Airport. I will be fetching them to check in a hotel in Sugamo, walk around there and then have dinner in Tofuro with GK in the evening. Thu will see us heading for Gunma to see autumn leaves and onsen on Fri. Sat will be picking apples and then head back to Tokyo.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home