be there love..be there hope...

Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday talk

It's no easy task narrowing gaps between own family and hubby and vice versa. When you marry, you marry his entire family and vice versa. Surprisingly, I feel at ease with my own family without him around. I don't know if my family feels that, well see on this trip back.

I am impressed with the senmon gakko but not with myself. Doubting if I can meet its high standards. All notes have to be self-taken in Japanese. My command of the language has to be strong. That would have to come with at least another year of study. Then 2 years of training would mean another 3 years here in Tokyo. When are we going back? This question seems to have an elusive answer which even GK has no reply. Deep inside, we both love here.

Company is dishing out better employee benefits such as free dental care and housing subsidy with targets to be met. Well, at least something tangible. It's long overdue for the Japan staff.

Oct is enjoyable as parents will be here and we will be off to Nagano for a short trip at least.

Beauty is power and it's crucial for me to keep exercising and stay groomed.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home