be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Confirmed on Ascension Kindergarten

I took the trouble to drive to Ascension Kindergarten to find out if fetching and sending Alden for the next 2 years there be a hassle to ourselves. It was a blessing to hear from the guard that it is not an issue so long it's by 12noon which it alright as he would be in the morning session. I am fortunate to meet a mummy and a grandpa who gave good feedback on the school. The plus point is the school emphasises on reading which is also my philosophy. So now the task is to phase Alden in the school as smooth as possible come next year. I think changing school is a lot for the child to adapt but if it is for the better then just bite the bullet. The timing of the switch is also important hence I want to transfer him only start of the year and not like last term of the year. Heard there is a waiting list formed so better not give up the seat, anyway I have courageously given up pap's seat for next yr so I cannot back out this time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home