be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photo with Daisy in Enchanted Garden

Here's a backdated photo of us in Hong Kong Disneyland. Alden likes some rides such as It's a Small World and Pooh Bear, Carousel, Flying Dumbo...he is fearful of Space Mountain. Alden was so happy in this photo. He prefers Donald Duck over Mickey. It was a wonderful breakfast spread in Enchanted Garden in Disneyland.

Till today, at times, he would suddenly tell us about characters or describe some of the rides in Disneyland that he had experienced. I am glad that I have helped him to store away some wonderful childhood memories. It's worth my pain (can feel my knee cartilage reduced) of having to carry him so much during our trip there. I love growing up with my children. Time is always racing with them around. I have planned more activities for Alden such as Story Telling for the coming Jun holidays, Gingerbread Man musical in Alliance Franciase in May, Emperor's New Clothes Performance (Chinese) in July, The Boy Who Cried Wolf and Baking Banana and Peach Tart Class in Sep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home