be there love..be there hope...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Tooth Fairy

Before we went for The Tooth Fairy musical, I could not help but wonder how the fairy would look like. When she appeared, she was indeed lovely in a white layered ballerina dress with a magic wand and tiara. I love fairies since young, yes till now!! The DBS Theatre is located in a poshier area then the Victoria Theatre. It was a 1 hour 45 mins musical and was surprised that Alden could sit through it and at least could laugh at times. The musical was well-done at least I dun get bored cos I am not the sort who really loves musicals. I am considering whether to bring him for another next year.

Last Sat, we had gone for the best BBQ that I had ever tried. A relative of ours was celebrating her baby girl's full month. Their baby is big at 4 kgs plus for a newborn. Her hubby can really BBQ very well. The food was well-prepared by herself and her mother. A lot of yakitori style meat and vegs. We had a good time with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home