be there love..be there hope...

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kungfu Panda

I had stayed over at my parents' place last week when hubby was on a business trip in BKK. Had lunch in Din Tai Fung with Alden and was window shopping around when we stumbled upon the cinema in Tampines Mall. Despite my reservations about the hyped Kungfu Panda that was screening, I asked Alden whether he was keen to watch it. Surprisingly, he nodded his head. (Guess he was tired of moving around in the mall!). So, I bought a ticket since the staff allowed him to enter without one though he is about 92cm now. It turned out to be a great choice movie! It was his first time watching a movie and luckily it was a humorous and interesting movie so it managed to capture his attention span.

Amber still continue to disturb me during my sleep by being active in my tummy. I can't help but wonder what she would be like when she is out of my comfortable tummy!! Mil seems to have forgotten that my intention to have my confinement completed in my parents' place. Alden is so attached to me putting him to sleep in the nights. How is he going to adapt to my absence for 1 month?? I am 33 weeks pregnant now. About 5 more weeks or so to go!! Gambarimasu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home