be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Cheong Hei Tag

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

A sistic lady at Hougang Mall serving me.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Still in slumberland.....

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Being forced by Alden to play dough with him cos it was already 11.45pm.


4. What happened to you in 2006? Lack of sleep, lack of rest, lack of movies, lack of facials ....

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Alden, do you want to sleep?

6. How many beverages did you have today? 4 glasses of plain water, 1 cup of milo

7. What color is your hairbrush? White colour.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Mango dessert with pomelo at Hougang Mall.

9. Where were you last night? Hougang Mall

10. What color is your front door? Beige

11. Where do you keep your change? In the coin compartment of my magenta wallet.

12. What’s the weather like today? Cooling, nice day!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Cherry Garcia from Bens and Jerry

14. What excites you? When Alden loves to read the books I buy

15. Do you want to cut your hair? No. I just dyed a new colour yesterday.

16. Are you over the age of 25? I am done with 25 donkey years ago

17. Do you talk a lot? No. Wish I can make more small talk though.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? What's O.C. ? haha...

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes. My dad.

20. Do you make up your own words? No.

21. Are you a jealous person? Yes. When Alden prefers my inlaws over me.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Allyssa

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karen

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My brother

25. What does the last text message you received say? Thanks for the information, will check out the website.

26. Do you chew on your straw? Used to when young, not anymore!


27. Do you have curly hair? No.

8. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Can't pin point on one person.

30. What was the last thing you ate? A small packet of cheese rings.

31. Will you get married in the future? No.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Nil. Told you "lack of movies"

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Joan my neighbour's daughter whom Alden likes to play with.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?At 8.45pm after drinking a bowl of soup.

35. Are you currently depressed? Yes. Coz I am deprived from my sleep!!

36. Did you cry today? Yes. Recalled how painful my dad felt yesterday at SGH for the CT scan and yet he still shows he cares for me. And I can't go to Malacca with my parents today as hubby dun want me to go leaving Alden in inlaws' care.

37. Why did you answer and post this? I read Judy's blog and asked to be tagged. haha! Find the questions easy to answer and I owe her one tag!


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I dun like to tag people!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home